Rental Property Management
- Manage homes, condominiums, apartments and commercial properties.
- Hands-on management style allows us to have constant supervision of properties and tenants.
- Responsibilities for new and vacant listings are to advertise, coordinate inquiries and showings, screen potential tenants including credit, criminal and rental reference checks, negotiate lease terms and perform pre and post move in inspections.
- Integrated accounting system provides monthly and yearly up-to-date property financial snapshots. These statements include utility and maintenance invoices to help owners understand actual operating costs.
- Timely management of rental collections and disbursement to owners.
- Respond to all general maintenance and emergency calls utilizing our own onsite maintenance staff, and contracting trusted third party providers when needed.
- Finder’s Fees are utilized if you do not need year round rental management services.